South and West Coasts of Ireland ICC Sailing Directions
South and West Coasts of Ireland ICC Sailing directions
Covers from Rosslare west to Mizen Head and north to Bloody Foreland, by way of Cork, Baltimore, Bantry Bay, Dingle, the Aran Islands, Connemara, Clew Bay, Sligo and Donegal.
Fourteenth Edition, published February 2016
Edited by Norman Kean
- A4, soft cover, 368 pages
- 164 colour plans
- 143 aerial and 587 sea level photographs
- Text completely revised in respect of navigational aids, facilities and shoreside amenities
- Describes 336 ports, harbours and anchorages including six documented for the first time
New pontoon facilities in 12 locations, and major improvements at five harbours
- Latest findings from the INFOMAR hydrographic survey project including many hitherto uncharted dangers
- New chapter on crossings to and from England and Wales
ISBN 978 0 9558 199 6 4
South and West Coasts of Ireland Sailing Directions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.